Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Importance of Pre-Booking your Iderm Facial Treatments!

Hi everyone....


I just wanted to talk to you briefly about the importance of pre-booking your appointments.

I am currently the only person north of San Francisco currently offering the Iderm Facial Treatment.

(Hannah Sowd does an amazing job in SF and Marianne Kehoe of Face to Face LA is the woman to see in Los Angeles)

I do 25 clients per week right now. That's it until DERMASPACE expands. I am hoping to have a second treatment room by July and an assistant to help me which will allow me to double my availability.

DERMASPACE is open Tuesday-Saturday. For special events or if you must see me then I will take appointments on my days off at an increased price. Contact me for details.

Most of my clients see me every two weeks, a few come weekly. I have several clients who have booked their appointments in advance through the end of the year.

I am becoming increasingly busy so if you want to take your skin care to the next level then I highly recommend pre-booking standing appointments with me since appointment times are first come first serve. I want to make sure I can see you and help you achieve your skin care goals and will do my best to accommodate you.

Keep your fingers crossed that the second treatment room and the expansion of DERMASPACE goes forward. I am being interviewed on The Marie Manuchehri Show…Where Energy and Medicine Meet on August 11th so I am expecting an influx of new clients so if you are currently seeing me and want to ensure you still can after August 11th then please pre-book.

You can book easily online by clicking HERE.

Thank each and every one of you for being so loyal to me and DERMASPACE. It has been a pleasure and so rewarding to do what I love and to provide you with excellent skin care. If you have any suggestions for me or comments please do not hesitate to contact me.

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that DERMASPACE would grow so fast and I feel quite blessed. THANK YOU!!!

Best,

Jody, The Skin Wizard

No comments:

Post a Comment