Sunday, May 1, 2011

DERMASPACE Price Changes for the IDERM FACIAL TREATMENT

Hello Everyone!!!

I'm writing you on a lovely spring day here in Seattle....FINALLY the sun is out and there is warmth in the air.

For the last year and a half I have offered Dermaculture's Iderm Facial Treatment for a very low price of $85. Normally this treatment goes for $125 in Los Angeles and New York. My goal is to help you achieve beautiful, healthy skin so I have tried to keep the treatment affordable so I established my base price of $85. If you were a frequent client (those who make the commitment to come every 2 weeks) then your price would be $75.

The intro price began at $50 then was raised to $65. I also had employee perks deals with Amazon, Seattle Children's Hospital and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.

Well.....life happens. The kids get sick, you get sick, work becomes a burden and your spouse forgets to tell you about a company barbecue. Whatever the case sometimes clients have to cancel and reschedule appointment so instead of coming every 2 weeks it becomes every 3 or 4...then back on track, then off again, etc.....you get the picture.

I love my clients and of course would not make any of you who have been so loyal to me pay the higher price if you fall off track with your skin care maintenance. It was becoming increasingly difficult for me to manage the accounting end of DERMASPACE with clients paying a wide range of prices, depending on whatever category they fell into; employee perks, frequent client, new client, etc.

So....as of today, May 1, 2011, I am simplifying my life and creating a new price structure.

Iderm Facial Treatment: $75 regardless of how often you come.

(First time client intro price, $65, employee perks intro price, $60)*

*regular price after that.

If you have any questions please CONTACT me.


To book online please CHECK AVAILABILITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment